Monday, April 7, 2014

7. Do you have any regrets today?

The only regret I have today is not taking the day off. After a world wind trip to St. Louis to be a nerd I regret having to come back to a dirty house, no homework done, class and internship to accomplish before my day could end. Dang I have got to get better at taking time off from work #headdesk #fail

2 comments:

  1. I'm regretting not going to my sister's this morning and working out on the elliptical. She has my elliptical until she buys her own, lol, and yesterday morning I decided to start going there in the mornings before she goes to work so I can use it. :)

    I can relate - I hate coming home from a fun trip to chores and work. Yuck! Was your trip a ton of fun? I hope it was! :)

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog the other day! I'm following you by GFC and bloglovin'. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My trip was a ton of fun I will have to write about it. Went to St. Louis for Wizard Con so got to meet a lot of the Firefly peps and Bruce Campbell. Sorry I just saw this response heading over to bloglovin' to follow!

      Thanks for the follow by the way and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete