Thankfully (pun intended) my mother taught me to say thank you often. So I truly do say thank you to others whenever they help me, answer me, try to help me, or just do something nice. Today I was with clients ALL DAY and class. We had a fire in the kitchen which resulted in a lot of anxiety. We also had tornado watches and warnings all day and the clients were very stressed. So I felt that being grateful to just survive was a good thing.
Add to it I had a banquet tonight that I had to attend that didn't have a full table so I felt kind of overwhelmed myself. I am a college student these were all elite people who had a ton of money. I had to reassure myself that I was good enough to be there. That in turn had me thanking my dearest friends D and A and their husbands plus my mom for showing up to support me. GREAT PEOPLE.

No comments:
Post a Comment