The only music I listen to anymore comes from my Ipod. I have a very specific (and long) play list that gets me to and from the job and any errands I run in between.
Some of the songs include:
Hey Brother by Avicii
Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Rey
Cruise by Florida Georgia Line
Best Day of My Life by American Authors
Happy by Pharrell
Pumped Up Kicks by Foster the People
and many many more
Who do you find yourself listening to the most on your Ipod?
Some of the songs include:
Hey Brother by Avicii
Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Rey
Cruise by Florida Georgia Line
Best Day of My Life by American Authors
Happy by Pharrell
Pumped Up Kicks by Foster the People
and many many more
Who do you find yourself listening to the most on your Ipod?

No comments:
Post a Comment