I had my physical today for my future job and let me tell ya my goodness there was a shit ton of rules to follow before I could even take the physical.
First I could eat normally, but only drink 1 8oz glass of water... no coffee.
Then I had to go to a very complicated place
I am not even going to go over the drug test I had to do. It was ridiculous.
Then there was blood work OMG
Needless to say I was happy when it was done.
What rules did you have to follow today?
First I could eat normally, but only drink 1 8oz glass of water... no coffee.
Then I had to go to a very complicated place
I am not even going to go over the drug test I had to do. It was ridiculous.
Then there was blood work OMG
Needless to say I was happy when it was done.
What rules did you have to follow today?

No comments:
Post a Comment