Friday, May 23, 2014

23. What was the last thing that hurt you?


Honestly it's been a while, but the last thing that hurt me was someone tell me that I had a cold heart followed by the b word. Yes that person was hurting and yes they thought I deserved it. But it's so far from the truth that it really hurt. I hate when I'm called things that I'm not. The b word okay I get that I can be that but cold hearted or unfeeling nope that's so far from the truth it's ridiculous. What really bothers me is when people call me a robot. I AM NOT A ROBOT just b/c I don't show my emotions as easily as you nor wear my freaking heart on my sleeve or get tears in my eyes after every sad song, movie or commercial doesn't mean I am a robot. It means I don't allow my emotions to control me. PERIOD

No comments:

Post a Comment