So my dream last night was very weird. It had to do with a shanty town that "survivors" I'm not sure of what were living in. We all built a rocket and for some reason I was in charge of making sure only those in the town that I was in got onto the rocket. But as we were boarding HUNDREDS of people started rushing the platform and I ended up tricking them letting only my town on and a few of theirs like children and women then told them they could board but we took off before they could. WEIRDEST DREAM EVER. seriously
Sunday, May 25, 2014
25. Did you have a dream last night? Describe it.
So my dream last night was very weird. It had to do with a shanty town that "survivors" I'm not sure of what were living in. We all built a rocket and for some reason I was in charge of making sure only those in the town that I was in got onto the rocket. But as we were boarding HUNDREDS of people started rushing the platform and I ended up tricking them letting only my town on and a few of theirs like children and women then told them they could board but we took off before they could. WEIRDEST DREAM EVER. seriously
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment