Oh dear Lord I can't recall... I am usually one who just cooks whatever I can find. But I think the last time I used a recipe it was for...
Slow Cooker Santa Fe Chicken
You need:
Chicken breast (boneless, skinless)
black beans (1 can )
Corn (Can or frozen)
Rotel (or your favorite salsa)
8 oz cream cheese
In a crockpot put in chicken, beans, corn and rotel. Cook for 3 hrs on high. What I do differently then the recipe is I shred the chicken at this point and add it back to the mixture before I cut up cream cheese and add to it allowing it to melt (about 30 minutes). Once cheese is melted you are golden.
Personally I like to dip chips in it and eat it like that. Others like to put it in or on things. Do with it as you will be sure to enjoy
:)

No comments:
Post a Comment