February's Prompts and Questions
the list of questions were gathered from:
http://debbiehodge.com/classmaterials/tami/365Questions/365Questions-02February.pdf
If I changed any questions I will let you know!
February
1. What is your favorite piece of art you own?
2. The most expensive bill I paid last month was ________.
3. What’s the last thing you apologized for?
4. My favorite color is ______________.
5. On a scale of 1-10 how is your health?
6. If you could do today over, would you change anything?
7. Name a person you wish you didn't have to deal with today.
8. What is the largest TV screen in your house? ** Changed to: What is your current MUST watch TV show right now?**
9. What time did you go to bed last night?
10. What did you buy today?
11. I wish I had ____________.
12. How many photos did you take today?
13. What book are you reading right now?
14. How many hours of sleep did you get last night?** Changed to: What did you dream about last night?**
15. Last thing you wanted but didn't get.
16. What mood were you in today?
17. What was the last new thing you tried?
18. My biggest hope is _____________.
19. What has challenged your morals?
20. What kind of car are you driving?
21. List your pets.
22. What are three things you need to buy?
23. Today I felt really secure knowing __________________.
24. Whose life did you make a difference in today?
25. What is your super power?
26. What is annoying you?
27. What would have made today perfect?
28. What stresses you?

No comments:
Post a Comment