Sunday, March 8, 2015

Day 8



Watching: Attempted 6 feet under and have to say not going to continue. Really not what I thought it was but feel better now that I have watched a few episodes. 
Cleared off some Jimmy Falon episodes that the DVR was asking me to do
Finished Switched at Birth and completely caught up (now what do I do with my life)

Reading:  Still freaking working on Ender's Game need to get into something else.
Just finished Looking for Alaska by John Green and was disappointed. May have to do a re-read in order to clean my mind

Listening to: WAY too much Tenth Avenue North but eh I like em. Also listening to Chains by Nick Jonas which is freaking me out. 

Wearing: yoga pants and a tee shirt that shouldn't be as tight as it is which is yet another hint I may want to start working out a little more. 

Needing: $$$$$ seriously where's that sugar daddy we all want?! or a prince or hell at this point a rich guy...

Writing: Still attempting to write still finding ways to put it off. Sigh it's appearing to be the story of my life

Hoping: That things change soon. I am in a holding pattern and I either need to get comfortable with it or make something happen.

Favorite Quote today
“Only I can change my life. No one else can do it for me.” ~ Carol Burnett

No comments:

Post a Comment