What is making you mad?
Apparently a lot of things make me mad (maybe I should look into that) but currently if I had to pick only 1 thing this moment that is making me mad it would be... not having enough time to do everything I need to/want to.
I know, I know that it all comes down to time management and I hope that one day I will be able to have a good grasp of that skill (of course if I do ever manage to grasp it I will probably be ruling the world or be the only human left so maybe something I don't need to grasp... kidding, sort of). Other than that if I had more time there are a bunch of things I would do.
Because it frustrates me writing this post I have implemented a new device in my life called a to do list. So everyday I write one with 1 major thing I have to get done that day and if I succeed YAY ME if I don't then as long as I get one thing off the list I feel like I have accomplished something.
What are some tricks you have for time management? Any suggestions I have to know about?
How about you what's making you mad?

No comments:
Post a Comment