Today I wish I had...
I'm going with time then again patience would be a good thing to have more of or even money. But since I am taking 12 graduate hours, working during the week and doing 500 internship hours I would say right now at this moment I wish I had more time...
Grateful for:
having a job, even though I am stressed and would prefer not to work plus school I am thankful that I am able to work and that I have a job that works with my crazy busy schedule.
I'm going with time then again patience would be a good thing to have more of or even money. But since I am taking 12 graduate hours, working during the week and doing 500 internship hours I would say right now at this moment I wish I had more time...
Grateful for:
having a job, even though I am stressed and would prefer not to work plus school I am thankful that I am able to work and that I have a job that works with my crazy busy schedule.

No comments:
Post a Comment