My house is a home because
First and foremost the above picture is not my house nor my home, but boy howdy would I love it to be! So back to the question. My house is a home because it is where I feel safe and welcomed. My mom lives with me as well as 5 cats and a dog. Whenever I come home I am greeted by 1 person + 1 dog and well sometimes a random cat. But, when I am home I feel safe enough to change, get comfortable and just melt...
Grateful for my home and my family
First and foremost the above picture is not my house nor my home, but boy howdy would I love it to be! So back to the question. My house is a home because it is where I feel safe and welcomed. My mom lives with me as well as 5 cats and a dog. Whenever I come home I am greeted by 1 person + 1 dog and well sometimes a random cat. But, when I am home I feel safe enough to change, get comfortable and just melt...
Grateful for my home and my family

No comments:
Post a Comment