What are you grateful for?
Man where to start on this? I am grateful for so many things. God has been very good to me and mine. I would have to say for the fact that I woke up today and am able to move around, talk, sing, dance, laugh, and know that I am loved. I am grateful to be in school doing what I love which is counseling. I am grateful to have an internship and to have the ability to help the least of these. I am tremendously grateful for my mother I couldn't image life without her as my mom. Don't even get me started on how grateful I am for all the wonderful friends I have in my life that have become my second family. The roof over my head, the clothes on my back, and the food that I eat, the car that I drive and the shoes that I wear I am truly grateful for all this and more. God has done wonderful things and I am just grateful to know Him.
I think this is a fantastic question and I think on top of doing my journal a day I think I should also add one thing I am grateful for each day... to help keep things in perspective.

No comments:
Post a Comment