OMG seriously what isn't? I am a TV junkie to say I have a problem is putting it mildly. The only reason I haven't sucked my entire life away is due to school and well graduating in May means LOTS of crap to get done which then means little to no TV.
That being said there are a handful of shows that I do watch every week without fail b/c hey a girl's got needs:
1. Almost Human
2. Once Upon A Time
3. Big Bang Theory
4. Pretty Little Liars
5. BBC Sherlock (which is officially over for another year or two boo)
So that's it what about you? Do you have any shows that are your MUST WATCH and if I miss a week I freak out?
Grateful for: A TV and the downtime that comes with it
That being said there are a handful of shows that I do watch every week without fail b/c hey a girl's got needs:
1. Almost Human
2. Once Upon A Time
3. Big Bang Theory
4. Pretty Little Liars
5. BBC Sherlock (which is officially over for another year or two boo)
So that's it what about you? Do you have any shows that are your MUST WATCH and if I miss a week I freak out?
Grateful for: A TV and the downtime that comes with it

No comments:
Post a Comment