I put the picture of money on here first b/c the reason I didn't get the item I want is due to the lack of funding...
So I'm a nerd... don't judge and not bragging but had to put that out there to understand. You see I want all 25 covers of the Empire limited release X-Men magazine covers. Yes you read that right.
I want them bad. But with 2 cons coming up and school wrapping up with no future job in sight (plus all 25 covers would cost me 120 bucks on ebay.) I had to walk away (crying but I walked away, unhappy but I walked away)...
So what do you want but haven't gotten?
Grateful: the fact that I have grown enough to be able to walk away from purchases like this.
So I'm a nerd... don't judge and not bragging but had to put that out there to understand. You see I want all 25 covers of the Empire limited release X-Men magazine covers. Yes you read that right.
I want them bad. But with 2 cons coming up and school wrapping up with no future job in sight (plus all 25 covers would cost me 120 bucks on ebay.) I had to walk away (crying but I walked away, unhappy but I walked away)...
So what do you want but haven't gotten?
Grateful: the fact that I have grown enough to be able to walk away from purchases like this.


No comments:
Post a Comment