Friday, February 21, 2014

21. List your pets.

Oh Dear Lord here we go...

Let's start with Nix aka "puppy" trust when I say she doesn't understand that her name is Nix unless she is in trouble.




 Then I have my Loki (I named her way before it was a cool name AKA 2007)
 Loki does not like to have her eyes opened when one is taking a pic
 This is Roman my mother's cat
 He is HUGE
 Then we have the newest additions for mom
Fiona (after Burn Notice)
 And her brother from the same litter
Finley (again Burn Notice)
 Here are all 3 cats of my mother's look what they did
 This is the main trouble maker Roman

 Oh and a pic of Loki when she was a kitty... plus my Krickett that recently passed away.
Whelp there you go those are my pets...

How about you? What pets do you have and what are their names?

Grateful for my animals

No comments:

Post a Comment