I'm starting to understand why one would do a diary/journal on paper in the privacy of one's own home where no one will read it until you are dead...
this is a loaded question to make myself look better I would say that I felt good. But sadly I left Iowa (not a fun happy place mind you) which houses a good friend who recently moved to here from India. So I am sad that I am leaving her, happy to be going home, stressed that I took the weekend off for the wedding, tired that I am driving home with my mom for 3 hours, bored (driving does that to me), and annoyed simply b/c I felt all that in the span of 3 hours, and then peace that I was finally home where I like to be, stressed again b/c now I have to play catch up in 4 hours of crap that I normally take all weekend to do and write a paper for tomorrow with a midterm around the corner...
Needless to say hello my name is Sarai and I am a woman...
Grateful: to have seen my good friend this weekend and can't wait to see more of her.
this is a loaded question to make myself look better I would say that I felt good. But sadly I left Iowa (not a fun happy place mind you) which houses a good friend who recently moved to here from India. So I am sad that I am leaving her, happy to be going home, stressed that I took the weekend off for the wedding, tired that I am driving home with my mom for 3 hours, bored (driving does that to me), and annoyed simply b/c I felt all that in the span of 3 hours, and then peace that I was finally home where I like to be, stressed again b/c now I have to play catch up in 4 hours of crap that I normally take all weekend to do and write a paper for tomorrow with a midterm around the corner...
Needless to say hello my name is Sarai and I am a woman...
Grateful: to have seen my good friend this weekend and can't wait to see more of her.

No comments:
Post a Comment