You know honestly I was in Iowa for a wedding and I slept hard core. I heart hotels for that reason (one their beds are way better than mine and two I just love to travel)
I think I had dreams of Sherlock Holmes
(the Benedict Cumberbatch version not the other kind plus he was my Boyfriend of the Week click on his name and see his pics) and it involved series 4 which is weird b/c I just found out that we have a series 4 coming to us soon (YAY fangirl moment so flipping excited) any who in it Sherlock had a baby (not mine mind you although that would've been cool) but he had a baby not John's baby either it was a boy and he was cooing to it. John was totally shocked by the whole thing b/c he didn't even know that Sherlock had a child. (oh it wasn't the girl from the 3rd series either nor was it Molly's which is weird b/c I really am rooting for that odd couple). Any way Sherlock was trying to feed the baby when he got called out to a case and forgot he had the child with him. Needless to say it was a strange dream and I'm not sure nor have the faintest idea of what it means.
How about you any weird dreams?
Grateful for: SHERLOCK HOLMES Benedict Cumberbatch style!
I think I had dreams of Sherlock Holmes
(the Benedict Cumberbatch version not the other kind plus he was my Boyfriend of the Week click on his name and see his pics) and it involved series 4 which is weird b/c I just found out that we have a series 4 coming to us soon (YAY fangirl moment so flipping excited) any who in it Sherlock had a baby (not mine mind you although that would've been cool) but he had a baby not John's baby either it was a boy and he was cooing to it. John was totally shocked by the whole thing b/c he didn't even know that Sherlock had a child. (oh it wasn't the girl from the 3rd series either nor was it Molly's which is weird b/c I really am rooting for that odd couple). Any way Sherlock was trying to feed the baby when he got called out to a case and forgot he had the child with him. Needless to say it was a strange dream and I'm not sure nor have the faintest idea of what it means.
How about you any weird dreams?
Grateful for: SHERLOCK HOLMES Benedict Cumberbatch style!


No comments:
Post a Comment